** Receptionist/Administrator **Immediate start and InterviewsTemporary to permanent£9.50 per hourMonday, Tuesday, Thursday 08.30am 6.00pmWednesday 08.30am 7.00pmSaturday 08.30am 4.00pm Our client, based on the outskirts Guildford...
Receptionist required for business in the outskirts of Basingstoke, Hampshire
<22k offered based on experience within a Full Time, Permanent employment engagement
Are you looking for a varied Receptionist role within an interesting Business to get your teeth stuck into?
If yes, we are looking for you!
This company have recently employed an Office Manager who has been overseeing the reception and facilities responsibilities, due to company and business growth, we are now looking for the right person to take these responsibilities on with full ownership and full time, permanent capacity.
- Assisting with general administration duties
- Looking after visitors, ensuring they sign in and out, and have everything they need at all times
- Taking reception telephone calls, gate-keeping and or diverting these to the appropriate person
- Keeping the meeting rooms and kitchen areas clean and tidy
- Maintaining the PPE cupboard and ensuring visitors are suitably kitted out and items returned and fully accounted for
- Office stationery orders/maintaining stock levels
- Kitchen supply orders, including coffee, sugar, water, etc.
- Bathroom supply orders, including toilet rolls, soap, air fresheners, etc
- Receiving post and couriered items as well as scheduling these outward
We need you to Be:
- Positive, "Can - do" and "Glass half FULL!"
- Engaging and proactive
- Organised and Efficient
- Able to deal with people at all levels in a professional manner
Based on the location of this business, you will need to have a driver's license and access to your own vehicle to be considered.
If this sounds like something you would enjoy and you think that you might have the relevant experience, please apply today as we would love to hear from you.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.