Recruitment Specialist (initial 1 Year Mat Cover) About The Opportunity:Are you interested in the leisure and tourism sector? Would a role working for a brand...
We are recruiting a two month Recruitment Coordinator to work for an amazing, innovative fast growing FinTech organisation based in Central London to start immediately paying up to £32,000 pro-rata.
Your role will be working in the internal HR team and supporting the HR Business Partner and Head of HR with all recruitment related support and administration. This role is a busy, fast paced and important part of the HR team and we are looking for someone with strong recruitment skills, experience and competencies.
The position will cover the following responsibilities;
- Working with hiring managers on open vacancies
- Managing & liaising with agencies
- Processing advert response and screening candidates
- Job posting on various job boards and LinkedIn
- Booking interview rooms
- Negotiations salary and agency fees where necessary
- Processing offer letters and references
- Updating internal recruitment dashboard
- General administration tasks
We are looking for someone bright with exceptional recruitment experience and strong attention to detail, excellent business acumen and an individual who can be task orientated, agile and adaptable.
If you feel you fit the above then please submit your CV today for an interview this week to start immediately.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.