We are recruiting for an experienced and highly organised Team PA to join our clients well established team.
- Extensive diary management - organising meetings, booking meeting rooms and refreshments, meeting and greeting all external guests.
- Booking all domestic & international travel and visas and creating travel itineraries.
- Plan team meeting's
- Creating and editing PowerPoint Presentations
- Printing materials for meetings
- Liaising with IT for any issues
- Ordering stationery & other office supplies
- Liaison with Facilities for all office requirements
- Providing ad hoc admin
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Microsoft Outlook skills are essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Flexible and enthusiastic
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.