Our client who is a Hitchin company is recruiting for a Project Support Administrator to work alongside Project Managers. This post is for someone who...
Temporary - Permanent
Working days: Monday - Friday
Location: Central Cambridge
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000
We are currently seeking a confident Recruitment Assistant to support our client on a Temporary basis with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate. This is role is to support the HR team throughout the recruitment process and assisting with general administration duties.
This role would be really well suited to someone who has strong administration skills, ideally with recruitment experience. You will be working closely with a team of HR and Recruitment professionals and it is vital that you are extremely organised and have great communication skills.
- Coordinating through the recruitment process by scheduling interviews and offering a proactive service
- Provide necessary information and guidance to candidates between interviews
- Support HR with right to work checks
- Resourcing from media sources and carrying out recruitment data analysis
- Supporting apprentices by providing training and knowledge sharing
- Ensure emails are prioritised and dealth with appropriately
- To undertake project works given by the HR team
- Carry out monthly audits
- Give support to office administrators when needed
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional communicator
- Experience within a Human resources or recruitment role would be an advantage
If your excited by the above then please send your CV by clicking apply now, or for more information don't hesitate to call Julie Taylor on 01223 324433.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.