My client based in SE10 are looking for an Administration Assistant to join their small, busy team. The nature of the business is very detail...
We are currently working with a well-established Property Management company based in the West End who are seeking an administrator to take on the responsibility of assisting clients by managing their portfolio including invoicing and general administrative tasks.
Stunning offices, a hard-working and supportive team and the chance to become an integral part of a growing business - this an amazing opportunity to join a company who take so much pride in what they do and each and every one of their employees.
The duties of the role will include:
- Uploading client details onto the in-house database
- Dealing with general enquiries in regards to the portfolio and other accounts
- Implementing and booking reviews
- Using the system QUBE (full training will be provided)
- Assisting with the department's monthly reports
- Developing good working relationships with clients, internal and external contacts
- Dealing with correspondence (letters and emails)
As this role does involve handling confidential information, a keen eye for detail is absolutely key. You will be given full training on the role and company so you will need to be someone who thrives on learning and developing new skills.
This role is full time, permanent and offering a salary between £20,000 - £22,000 as well as a generous benefits package.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.