An amazing opportunity has arisen for my prestigious property client based in South West London who is looking for an Office Assistant on a permanent...
We are currently seeking an Office Assistant to join a dynamic, forward thinking law firm based in Central London. The organisation is one of the fastest growing practices in the UK and they are looking forward to welcoming a new member to the office support team.
The purpose of the role is to support and assist the Office Manager with a variety of duties including:
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries
- Setting up meeting rooms prior to the clients arriving
- Collecting post and distributing to the relevant departments
- Serving refreshments to clients
- Ensuring that the office and kitchen supplies and fully stocks
- Updating company documents as and when required
- Providing general office and administrative assistance as and when required
The ideal candidate will be pro-active, personable and forward thinking with a professional and approachable attitude.
The role of Office Assistant would be perfect for someone looking to build a career in a fantastic firm, who really take pride in each and every one of their employees. They actively encourage progression and development and offer fantastic training.
This role is being offered on a full time, permanent basis and paying a salary between up to £18,000. The firm do also offer an extensive benefits package.
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.