Receptionist£18,000 to £25,000 Greater LondonAre you looking for a Receptionist role that offers more then just meeting and greeting clients. Well you're in luck, with...
An incredible Corporate Receptionist position has become available at a leading property developers based in a beautiful office in Battersea.
This role offers a salary of £28,000 -£30,000 per annum and the opportunity to work within a company where you can stay and develop.
The working hours are 8.00am-5.30pm.
This is an outstanding opportunity to step in to a fast paced and dynamic front of house position.
If you can commute to Battersea, are happy with a salary of £28,000-30,000 and have experience within a similar role then I'd love to hear from you!
The duties include
- Being able to get to the office at Battersea by 8am everyday
- Ensuring that all visitors are greeted both personally and over the telephone, in a friendly, welcoming and efficient manner
- Ensuring that the switchboard is manned in line with current requirements
- Ensuring that internal and external post is dealt with efficiently on a daily basis
- Facilitate catering for the ground floor Board room and Conference rooms
- Booking couriers on a daily basis
- Previous experience in a Corporate Reception Role
- Well versed with MS Office Suite
- Exceptional customer service
- Solutions focused
- Well-presented and fantastic communication skills
- Ability to work alone and be proactive
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.