Tate are recruiting for a Policy Administrator to work within a large team within financial services on the outskirts of Exeter on a 12 week...
We are recruiting for an experienced Business Administrator to join our client's busy team.
Main duties are as follows:
- Draft and prepare correspondence.
- General office duties - filing, photocopying etc.
- Answering phone calls and responding to emails from customers.
- Act as secretary to meetings as required including organising agenda, taking, distributing minutes and action points
- Organise, produce and maintain accurate records.
- Be a contact point for all communications for the team, prioritising and distributing communications to the relevant person/department.
Previous experience working in customer service or secretarial would be advantageous. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are essential.
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 depending on experience.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.