Are you determined and ambitious? Are you looking to become a top performer in a highly energetic sales environment?We are currently working with a well-established...
Do you have excellent sale experience? Are you passionate about opening the doors to a new relationship?
We are working in partnership with a well-established and growing manufacturing business based in Corby.
Our client are growing their Sales Team and are looking for a self-motivated and organised internal Sales Executive to join them. You will be responsible for providing support to the Sales Manager, dealing with incoming sales enquiries as well as generating new business leads and maximising opportunities within the current client base.
As Sales Executive your duties will be:
- Updating the system with telephone and website sales enquiries, including adding any follow up actions
- Generate sales leads and appointments with new and existing business
- Gather market intelligence
- Issue paperwork to customers for sold products
- Raise sales orders, pro-forma invoices and quotations
- Ensure all customer deliveries are booked into the calendar
- Create and send out marketing information to generate sales
- Customer Satisfaction follow up calls
Ideally you will have the following skills/experience:
- Self-Motivated and resilient
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent communicator - verbal and written
- Previous sales and/or lead generation experience
Why work here?
This role will give you the chance to really make a difference. As well as having a great environment with an upbeat and passionate team, you'll also benefit from the following:
- Newly created position and is available due to growth
- Competitive basic salary of up to £24,000 DOE
- Free Parking
- Supportive team environment
- Contributory pension scheme
Hours: Monday - Friday 08:30 - 16:30
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.