We are recruiting a Buyer for a global IT brand based in Basingstoke.
This role will be within an established team currently working alongside a large internal project. Experience within a similar industry and position would be highly advantageous to the role, though training and support will be provided also.
You will be required to manage and maintain requirements according to the needs of the business. You will also need to provide strength around planning and financial viability.
Building relationships with both clients and vendors will be key to both success and growth of the business and this role.
- Be responsible for all stock replenishment on run rate product.
- Forecasting stock as required
- Support and analyse customer forecasts
- Negotiate, maintain and improve all terms and pricing with supplier
- Take ownership of vendor issues and look for process and efficiency improvements
- Raise, get approved and send purchase orders to suppliers, whilst adhering to all relevant procedures
- Resolve queries or discrepancies on supplier invoices
- Ensure all price protections and claims are communicated to the vendor bid team.
- Plan and report end of month forecast stock holding
- Complete aged stock reporting and attend meetings
- Maintain supplier relationships
- All internal departments
- Nominated business partners/suppliers
- Highly numerate / literate
- IT Skills consisting of Microsoft Word, Excel
- Excellent Communication skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Planning & Organisation
- Flexibility, adaptability & Initiative
- Confidence & Determination
- Strong administrative skills.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.