We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer to join our client in Welwyn Garden City. It's a small and close-knit team that will...
Scala Software Developer
£30k - 70k (Dependant on level of experience)
Milton Keynes based
Permanent or Contract
This is an exciting opportunity to join our client, a fast-growing fun-loving start-up business with great opportunities to make a mark in the fintech space!
They have developed an innovative social-commerce platform to support local communities but have global ambitions and this is your chance to be a part of that.
I am looking for experienced developers familiar with working with founding start-up teams, with the ability to turn the business vision and requirements into sharply executed high quality code.
This is a role for a developer who enjoys shaping requirements as well as delivering against them and who have an inherently customer-first mind-set with a sharp eye for detail and a deep understanding of user experience in both a desktop and mobile environment.
- You will be developing functionality across the social-commerce platform and chat apps in line with business requirements
- Working closely with the small team in Milton Keynes, and also with the large team development team based in Bangkok, Thailand
- E-commerce and financial services experience would be a major benefit
- The ability to integrate effectively with the large development team in Bangkok, and an understanding of the cultural and practical challenges of working with remote teams, is essential
- Previous experience of working with Scala in a Microservices environment
- Excited by the opportunity of designing and building a scalable and innovative social commerce and financial services platform
- Team player, thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Happy juggling various tasks and responds with initiative to challenges
- Can quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent ability to understand business visions and requirements
- An eye for detail and a desire to deliver high quality solutions that will delight our customers
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV or call Izzie on: 01908 200990
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.