Secretary/PA - Employment Law
NO LEGAL EXP REQUIRED
£25K - £28K + Great Benefits
This is full time office-based role - although working from home will be considered
You will provide direct support to the Fee Earner to enable them to operate at optimum efficiency. This will include but will not be limited to the main responsibilities given below. You will be expected to use a high degree of self-management and initiative.
- Prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing.
- Administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the office manual.
- Prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Arrange for all copying to be done, in person if the office assistant is not available to undertake the task.
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up-to-date diary for his/her fee earner.
- Prepare the conference room for meetings as necessary and for the tidying and clearance of the room at the end of the meeting.
- Provide support to other secretaries as required.
- Provide guidance to junior and temporary secretaries when required to do so.
- Attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care.
- Undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
- Ensure the confidentiality of all the firm's and clients documentation and information.
- Undertake on-line form filling requirements
- Maintain or improve on the current standards of document presentation
- Undertake other duties as from time to time required
Suitable candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience of working within a Secretarial or PA role
- Advanced IT skills and good copy and audio typing
- High accuracy levels
- Communicates professionally with clients both on the phone and personally
- Demonstrates a pro-active approach to work and clients
- Demonstrates a positive attitude.
For further details please contact the Guildford Tate office.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search