We are currently working with a successful Property Company based in Central London, who are looking for an In-house Legal Team PA to form part...
** Paralegal / Property Assistant / PA - Residential Property **
IMMEDIATE START & INTERVIEWS
£22k - £28k - based on exp
Our client in Guildford, is looking to recruit for either an experienced Paralegal / Property Assistant / PA to work in their Residential Property team.
The prime responsibility for this role is to provide direct support to his/her fee earner(s) to enable them to operate at optimum efficiency. The jobholder is expected to use a high degree of self-management and initiative.
Suitable candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience of working within a Residential/Commercial Property
- Advanced IT skills and good copy and audio typing
- High accuracy levels
- Communicates professionally with clients both on the 'phone and personally
- Demonstrates a pro-active approach to work and clients
- Demonstrates a positive attitude.
For further details please contact the Guildford Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.