Are you an EA looking for a new opportunity to shine? How about joining a forward thinking business who are well established, yet rapidly growing...
Role - EA
Salary - Up to 50K + Bonus
Working hours - 9am - 6pm
My client, a leading global provider of investment services based in the city are seeking a dynamic and experienced EA to support a senior director in their growing and highly successful business. This is a new role in the company where exceptional attention to detail, the ability to build stakeholder relationships, high business acumen and the ability to be flexible will be pivotal to your success in the role.
Key responsibilities in the position will include but not be limited to;
- Extensive and full diary management
- Comprehensive travel arrangements on a global scale
- Coordination of meetings
- Scheduling of reviews and appraisals for the directors' direct reports
- Liaise with clients/business guests/key stakeholder groups
- Preparation of reports and documentation in advance of meetings, presentations etc.
- Administrative and clerical duties to support the director and wider team
You will be required to respond to some emails on behalf of the Director and as such strong grammar and punctuation skills are essential.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.