Receptionist Job PurposeThe Receptionist is responsible to meet and greet all visitor as well as informing of their arrival. In addition, this role provides support...
Are you available immediately ? are you an experienced Executive Assistant/PA looking to work locally ?
This is an 6 month maternity cover interim role , working for a professional forward thinking organisation.
The main purpose of the new role is to provide support to two Directors within the business.
A full time position, working Monday - Friday. 9am - 5.30pm , to Start mid April 2019.
- To provide comprehensive diary management
- To monitor & review emails and respond to correspondence
- Arrange travel & accommodation
- Screen all calls , enquiries etc
- Organise meetings and conferences. Arrange venues, accommodations & refreshments
- Prepare and issue agendas for meetings, and attend as minute taker when required
- Type and prepare documents, correspondence, presentations
- Provide administrative support to other departments when required
- Carry out reception cover occasionally
- Proven PA experience at senior level
- Self motivated, able to work unsupervised
- Excellent organisational skills
- High level of PC skills including Outlook, Word & Excel
- Strong communicator able to liaise at all levels
- Good team player
If you are interested in this position please press the APPLY button and we will get back to within two working days
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.