Job Title: Administrator Location: Coventry (CV1) Vacancy: Ongoing Temporary Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00-16:30 or 08:30-17:00 Pay Rate: £9.50 p/h The company is a leading...
Do you have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills? Are you looking for a busy and varied administration role?
We are looking for a part-time Purchasing Administrator to join a well-established business in Daventry, Northamptonshire. The business has operated for over 50 years and they provide a service to clients across the UK.
You will be a vital part of the business and will be providing a support service to the purchasing assistant and manager.
As Purchasing Administrator, some of your duties will include:
- Running vendor orders
- Liaising with suppliers
- Checking supplier notes
- Dealing with the transportation of collected orders
- Answering the phone and dealing with purchasing/supplier related enquiries
- Ordering of stationary and consumable products
Ideally, you will have the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Capability of working under pressure
- A willingness to grow and develop within the role
- Computer literate
The hours for this role are Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm and is paying £8.50 - £9 Per Hour depending on experience.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.