Administrator/Secretary Winchester (Part-Time) £20,000 equivalent (12k pro rata)
We are looking for a proactive and efficient Part- Time Administrator to support a busy team of nine people. You will be organised by nature and love working within a team and being the pivotal support person. You will be conscientious, reliable and show a willingness to learn.
- Opening and scanning the post on a daily basis and distributing to appropriate team members
- Assisting the team with the production of written and visual material, letters, reports and presentations.
- Maintaining database records with correct data
- General Administration duties
- Answering the telephones, taking messages and passing them to the appropriate team member.
- Arrange meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Assist in the preparation of administration guides
The days and hours that you will be available will be Monday, Tuesday and Fridays working 9.30 until 5.30pm
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.