Account Manager Fareham £25,000-£28,000 plus quarterly bonusWe have an exciting opportunity for a highly professional Account Manager to work for a global organisation based on...
Role: Client Account Manager Where: Central Winchester Salary: £21,000pa
We are working with a prestigious client where well-being is at the heart of what they do, and they are looking for candidates with exceptional customer service skills to join their team. You must have excellent relationship building skills and enjoy working within a close-knit friendly team. They have an unrivalled reputation within the industry and their values are still the same as they were 50 years ago today.
If you want the opportunity to join a highly successful organisation where there is ongoing training and development, then this could be the role for you.
Duties will include:
- Providing a high level of service to clients and building excellent client relationships
- Dealing with a variety of Customer queries via telephone, letter and email
- Maintain and update records and the database
- Keeping clients up to date and aware of any additional services
- Problem solving and dealing with any queries
- Assisting with and attending events as required
You will need:
- To have previous experience offering the highest level of customer service
- An excellent telephone manner
- The ability to deal with people on all levels
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident IT skills in MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- GCSE or equivalent at grade C or above in English and Mathematics
- A driving license is ideal but not essential
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a professional and high-profile organisation. They are easily accessible via public transport and they also offer a park and ride scheme.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.