Are you a proven Marketing professional, seeking your next challenge?Are you social media savvy?Can you develop and evolve marketing plans within a business If the...
Marketing Insight Manger
£55,000 - £65,000
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a global Fintech organisation specialising in Cross boarder payments based in Central London and be a part of the Global Marketing team to support the business with the critical and highly important Market Insight and Research to elevate the company's performance and success.
We are seeking an individual who is highly competent in competitor landscape, market trends, data and analogies strategies. You will have a passion and clear understanding of both data analysis and marketing, as well as understanding how the data is collected externally and internally to increase efficiency.
You role will have a number of significant responsibilities but not limited to;
- Develop and implement and a marketing insight strategy, measurement and methodology
- You will have experience in Market Data and reporting back
- Being creative in mapping out competitors and Target Markets & trends and uncovering up to date market knowledge
- Ownership of the Salesforce platform, data quality and metrics
- Work across the business to research, plan, implement, analyse and refine optimisation strategies to improve online lead generation, conversion and sales
- Responsible for Campaign Optimisation and across all channel
- Working closely with the VP of Sales and wider sales and Marketing team
You will possess the following competencies;
- You MUST have at least 3-5 years experience working in cross boarder payments or financial institution and being responsible for delivering market insight & data led strategies to optimise success
- Experience in Salesforce and Google Analytics
- You will be highly numerate and creative and have experience in market research, tools, agencies
- You will have exceptional communication skills and be confident speaking internal stakeholders
- Experience in executive reporting
- Comfortable in ambiguity and driving transformation
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work in a high pressure environment
This is an amazing opportunity to have an impact and add direct value to the business. You will work incredibly closely with the VP of Marketing and Strategy and have the ability to have a voice and create a Market Insight team and vision. With an inviting salary and career opportunities please do not waste any time and submit your CV today.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.