A leading local business based in Heathfield is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join the busy team.You will be be able...
We are recruiting for an experienced Customer Services Coordinator to join our clients well established team.
You will be expected to provide a high quality service to the client's customers throughout the customer service process. You will be required to deal effectively and efficiently with all customers and be able to manage customer's expectations appropriately with the objective of achieving customer satisfaction.
- Be the first point of contact with the customer.
- Answer calls and queries accurately and consistently.
- Uphold a smartly presented, polite, hardworking, confident and professional attitude at all times.
- Demonstrate knowledge and build customer confidence.
- Ensure accuracy of all customer details and all communication is correctly recorded.
- Manage customer expectations through clear explanations.
- Take ownership of queries, resolving non complex issues yourself.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions,
- Contribute to improving the business, protecting and enhancing the client's reputation.
£10 - £11 per hour depending on experience. Monday - Friday
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.