We are recruiting for a part time Administrative Assistant to join our client's busy team.This role is maternity cover for 9 months and will be...
Tate are recruiting for a Policy Administrator to work within a large team within financial services on the outskirts of Exeter on a 12 week contract initially.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
The successful candidate will have:
- One-year proven experience in an admin role.Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn various systems.
- Complex problem-solving and analytical skills
- Think critically and problem solve.
- Handle confidential/sensitive information with discretion.
- High attention to detail.
- Customer services skills.
- Financial Services experience advantageous.
- Conflict management and resolution skills - Build consensus, anticipate and solve problems.
- Ability to organise and manage multiple, and at time competing priorities.
- Demonstrate communication skills necessary to interpret policies in situations requiring persuasion and prepare and present presentations,
For more information on this role, call the office on 01392 432 861 and speak to Charlotte.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.