The PlaceA well-known automotive company based in Chiswick is seeking a highly skilled Facilities Manager, paying up to £26,500 + a discretionary bonus scheme, to...
** Process Improvement Manager **
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
£30K - £35K
Our consultancy based client based in the Weybridge location is seeking an experienced Process Improvement Manager to ensure best practice across all business units: HR/RECRUITMENT/SALES/MAKERTING/FINANCE.
The role will involve:
- Putting together a full company process manual by pulling together some processes already written and agreeing new ones with managers and staff
- Creating a manual that all current staff members and new starters can follow- across the company
- Analysing and improving current processes
- Shadow each function of all steps across all processes
- Looking at efficiencies- what can they do better?
- Champion their CRM system
- Make sure all processes are adhered to
- Organising and implementing staff training on processes
The ideal candidate will:
- Useful process writing and process implementation
- Be able to work as an individual but also as part of teams
- Hard-working, organised and diligent
- Excellent skills in Word and Excel and working with CRM systems
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.