** eCommerce Manager ** IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS £40K-£45K + Great Benefits PackageWeybridge, Surrey Our client, an International company are looking for an eCommerce Manager to manage...
Our client is looking for a Category Manager to be responsible for overall performance of specified categories/products within the UK and internationally.
- Creating and developing a long term plan and strategy for development of categories
- Becoming a leader in category ranging, pricing and promotions across customer channels
- Leading category management projects to optimise ranges and related merchandising
- Working alongside customer, marketing, sales and national accounts managers to translate customer insights into strategies which drive performance
- Managing a large portfolio of different products and developing appropriate strategies for each across their PLC, including devising strategies for product categories, effecting internal and external launch plans, and exit strategies for unsuccessful products
- Maximising revenue and margin of products and categories
- Determining positioning and value proposition of each product/category
- Analysing data or insights to determine industry, product, customer and end-user trends
- Fostering positive relationships with vendors in conjunction with purchasing, to achieve access to new product offerings to expand product categories, improved pricing and services
- Working with sales and purchasing to ensure product availability meets customer demands
- Providing cross-functional product training and support to ensure adequate levels of knowledge and appropriate assets are available to effectively sell and market products
- Liaising with international digital and marketing communications, and product management teams to determine product/category requirements and ensure integrated communications and promotional activities related to products/categories
- Preparing and delivering regular metrics as defined by senior management
- Working collaboratively within the marketing department to help define and drive marketing excellence
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of category management experience
- Experience in digital is an advantage
- Proven international product and category management expertise within a retail environment
- Solid knowledge of product and category management, marketing and sales principles
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and have a real passion for success and results
For more information please contact the Guildford branch on 01483 533707.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.