Personal Vacation ConsultantWould you like to work for a top 4 brand in their field?Do you have exemplary customer service skills?Do you have successful sales...
Contact Centre Agent
The Customer Contact Centre Agent is a multi-media channel Agent responsible for the effective handling of all individual clients' requests coming by telephone, email and chat, in line with Standards & Procedures. The Customer Contact Agent is also responsible to sell Cruise products and services to contribute to the achievement of the business objectives set by Head Office and to the delivery of operational excellence and quality of service towards customers.
- Handles all telephone calls in line with the Service Standards and Procedures;
- Uses the reservation systems to process telephone sales for individual clients;
- Promotes Cruise products and services to generate revenue;
- Assists clients with specialist support and after-sales service, such as reservations changes, purchase of additional services, and special requests;
- Provides relevant information to clients to enhance customer service and loyalty;
- Responds to client emails and chats in line with the appropriate service level agreements (SLAs);
- Assists clients with their online booking and other web queries;
- Reports customer feedback on web functionalities and content;
- Assists with in-house support and training of new staff, when required;
- Participates in specific operational projects, as required.
Job-Requirements: skills, competencies, experience
- Fluent English, oral and written. Any additional European language is considered an advantage (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
- Educated to 'GSCE' level standard or equivalent;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
- A track record in the travel industry either in retail or tour operations/airline reservations;
- Experience in CRS;
- Good geographical knowledge particularly areas featured in product;
- Organisation and prioritisation skills;
- Ability to work flexibly to the needs of the business and under pressure;
- Ability to think outside the box and be open to new challenges;
- Flexibility to attend suppliers training events and/or educational;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Information about visa requirements if any
Right to work in the UK
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.