Do you have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills? Are you looking for a busy and varied administration role?We are looking for a part-time...
Job Title: Administrator
Location: Coventry (CV1)
Vacancy: Ongoing Temporary
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00-16:30 or 08:30-17:00
Pay Rate: £9.50 p/h
The company is a leading supplier who are looking for an experienced administrator to help support with the functions of the business by providing an efficient service to their internal and external customers.
- Providing effective administrative support
- Provide support on the service desk and log orders onto the internal system
- Raise PO's for low level work orders
- Attend to all queries from internally and externally customers within agreed timescales
- Support with general office duties
- Always maintain high level of customer satisfaction
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within administration
- Good telephone manner
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good timekeeping
- Team player
- Competent in using Microsoft Packages including outlook, word and excel
- Excellent customer service delivery
Please get in touch by 'clicking apply' and sending across your recent CV, alternatively if this role is unsuitable for you please do look at Tate Website www.tate.co.uk for other opportunities.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.