Do you enjoy working with customers on a daily basis whilst assisting them with their queries and providing an excellent level of service? Do you...
Are you a proactive and experienced Customer Service Coordinator who is looking to progress their career with a world leading distribution company?
They are currently looking for a Customer Coordinator to join their team for a 12 month contract offering a salary of £20,000 rising to £22,000 after a three month probation period.
The role based in Ringwood will provide support including:
- Liaising with customers and taking full details of jobs
- Logging call and job details to the internal database and SAP
- Allocating jobs to engineers
- Arranging for parts to be delivered to sites for engineers
- Reporting on job status on a daily / weekly / monthly basis
- Preparing quotations, orders and invoicing for jobs
The idea candidate will need to have:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience of data entry and working with database
- Knowledge of SAP would be desirable
- Must drive and have access to a car
The role will involve working Saturdays on a rota basis with a day off in the week, with enhanced weekend pay and has free car parking and can accommodate an immediate start.
Please call Emily Jenkins at Tate on 01202 319922 for more information
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.