Finance AdministratorOur client is currently looking to recruit a Finance Administrator to join their friendly team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional...
Tate are working with an IT Consultancy based in Winchester. Our lovely client is looking for a confident Finance Administrator to join their team on a part-time basis. Working 20 hours per week, ideally Monday to Friday, with the opportunity to increase hours, support the procurement team, and work on projects over time.
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 per annum, pro rata
- Reviewing, updating and maintaining Finance Processes
- Posting, sending and uploading sales and purchase invoices
- Processing of monthly Payroll for 7 employees on Xero
- Answering calls, booking meeting rooms/transport and hotels when required.
- Previous Finance experience required
- A - Level (or equivalent) qualification required
- Higher Education qualification preferred
- Competent IT skills (Microsoft Excel, cloud-based systems, Xero preferred but experience with similar systems are accepted).
We are looking for a confident individual who is comfortable with speaking over the phone and is enthusiastic about Finance. Being personable and a good team player is key to this role.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.