A meticulous, organised and personable Finance Professional is required to join a highly respected family business. As an experienced Bookkeeper/ Finance Manager, you will be...
Temporary Accounts Assistant
£12.50 per hour
Temporary position - 12 weeks - immediate start
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established client based in the centre of Cambridge. We are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join a friendly team on a temporary basis for a minimum of 3 months. You will be supporting the portfolio accountants at Division level. This role would suit either an experienced accounts assistant or a newly AAT qualified candidate.
Key responsibilities to include:-
- Date entry
- Weekly processing of time sheets
- Perform ad-hoc administrative duties
- Processing of employee expenses
- Supporting with invoices
- Assisting in the production of accounts
- Preparing reports and financial information for the project and divisional management
- Dealing with ad-hoc financial matters and supporting the finance team with project budgeting or other financial functions
- Team player
- AAT qualification preferred but not essential
- Financially literate and numerically literate
- Strong communication skills
- A can-do attitude with a passion for finance
- Motivated for a career in accountancy
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Experience in using specialist financial software
- Competent in Microsoft office
If this sounds like the ideal role for you and are available to start immediately then please send your CV by clicking apply now, or for more information call Julie on 01223 324433.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.