** Marketing Manager **IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS£35K Farnham, SurreyAn expanding Consultancy based in Farnham, Surrey, is currently recruiting for 2 experienced Marketing professionals.You will be...
Events and Marketing Coordinator - Eastleigh - £25-£30k - 12 month contract
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for someone who is an experienced Events and Marketing Coordinator to work for a global organisation based in the Eastleigh area.
You will be given autonomy in this role so you must be a passionate and naturally driven individual who is used to working to multiple deadlines.
It is essential that you have relevant experience within a similar role as you will have full responsibility for all marketing and events.
- Organising and managing approximately 30 events per year both in the UK and abroad
- Managing vendors
- Planning and arranging logistics for seminars and exhibitions across Europe.
- Manage all administration and reporting for the European Marketing organisation.
- Support all marketing campaigns by coordinating staff, print and delivery schedules and work as a liaison between vendors.
- Confidential administrative support to Vice President of Marketing.
- Experience with graphic/web design software would be a major advantage in this role.
- Events / Administrative/ Marketing support
- Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office. Ideally familiar Apple Mac.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (for graphic design/layout and web development) would be advantageous
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.