Hours: 9:00-17:00 Mon- Fri
Pay: £9.31 p/h
Start Date: ASAP
Tate are currently recruiting an efficient and process driven administrator to join our lovely client based in Otterbourne on a temporary basis for 4-6 weeks. You will need excellent communication skills and an eye for detail.
The responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the appraisal process for trainees.
- To support the gathering of information relating to new doctors
- Organise training logistics for panel members
- Ensuring accurate inputting of data
- Support the organisation and arrangement of review panel meetings including ensuring that the attendance of trainees, panel members, lay representatives, external assessors and submission of documentation for review by the panel is organised.
- Ensure that the activities are planned in a timely and effective manner and deadlines are met.
- Maintain records and update database systems accurately
- Update information on spreadsheets, good knowledge of excel is required
- Communicate with the appropriate people in regards to appraisal and assessment results, ensure the correct follow up is completed
- Issue invites and arrange panels for the annual appraisals and assessments
- Produce reports and evaluations
- Act as the first point of contact, dealing and responding effectively with complex queries
This is a great opportunity for a strong administrator to join a friendly team environment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.