Collection Specialist Manager
Location - Luton
Salary - £38-£44k plus benefits
Would you like to work for an "Investors In People - Platinum" Company?
Are you an experienced Manager within Billings and Credit Control?
If the answers are yes to the above then this may be the role for you!
I am delighted to be working for a very prestigious Company that is based in Luton with excellent commute access and a plethora of company benefits.
My Client is looking to on board an experienced Manager that has strong skills in Billings and Credit Control.
Some Technical Key Responsibilities to include:
- Ensure all billing is created in accordance with specific client requirements and within deadlines
- Ability to understand systems to produce ad-hoc reports
- Liaise with other Finance functions to ensure effective and efficient end-to-end
- Controls the Quality of processes and procedures to meet Company requirements.
- Provide Leadership to a team of collection and admin specialists
- Visiting clients and build relationships to help understand the best solutions for managing invoicing for their business
- Dedicate time to high value clients - driving relationships forward through understanding culture - talking the language of each client
- Manage process for bad debts including communicating with Receivers/Administrators, managing proof of debts and writes offs
Key Management Responsibilities to include:
- Manage, coach and develop the team - create a career journey
- Set clear targets and KPI's that support company objective
- Plan work schedules to ensure timely executions
- Coach, mentor and advise where appropriate
- One to One regular meetings, appraisals and a continual structured team meetings
This is a super opportunity for the right person, so, if you would like to apply then please do so now. This position is available with immediate interviews and an immediate start
Please apply now by uploading your CV or if you have any further questions then please call Julie Taylor on 01223 324433
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.