My client based in Stevenage is looking for a number of Finance Assistants for their team. Your role will be to deliver financial support, undertake...
Temporary Part Time Administrator
Working days: Tuesday and Wednesday only
Location: North Cambridge
Hourly pay rate: £9.50 - £11.00
Temporary position - 6 to 12 weeks
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join our well established and reputable client in North Cambridge. The ideal candidate would have a strong administration background, be computer literate and have a positive can-do attitude.
Key responsibilities to include:-
- Data entry
- Updating the company website
- Running plagiarism checks
- Checking student schedules and class numbers
- Assessment registration's
- Answering incoming calls to resolve any queries
- Team Player
- Computer literate
- Self-motivated and the ability to work under pressure
- Time Management skills
- Experience with Microsoft office and outlook
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then please send your CV by clicking apply now, or for more information call Natalie Roberts on 01223 324433.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.