Tate are recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to join an established business based in Ringwood. This is a 7 month contract role offering a...
Customer Service Administrator Winchester £17,000-£18,000 (depending on experience)
I am looking for a fantastic Customer Service Administrator for one of my favourite client's on the outskirts of Winchester. The role is varied and busy and the amazing team will support you along the way. No two days will be the same for you and this company culture will inspire you to work hard and enjoy going to work every day.
- Taking calls from new and existing customers and processing the orders
- Prepare sales orders and delivery notes
- File and collate sales order records and maintain
- Customer Service Logistics, assist with delivery and transport queries
- Answering and trade queries or complaints
- General Administration to support the team
- Some credit control assistance
- You will have a confident and articulate communication style, hard working with a great work ethic. You will need to be organised and diligent.
This is a small team so you will be an experienced team player, you will learn and develop within this welcoming team.
This is a busy and varied role and will require the right person to be proficient in Excel and problem solving and Sage knowledge is desired but not essential.
Due to the slightly remote location that doesn't have a very reliable bus service having your own transport will be beneficial for this role.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.