Are you passionate about Customer Service? Do you have a good attention span and strong admin skills? Fantastic opportunity to work as a Customer service...
Do you have strong administration skills with excellent attention to detail? Are you adaptable and do you enjoy variety in your role?
We are looking for a Buying Administration Assistant to join a well-established business based in Sywell, Northampton. You will support the growth of their dynamic and passionate Buying team. This is a fast paced and varied role with great potential for the right person.
As Buying Administration Assistant, some of your daily duties will include:
- Providing administration support to the buying team
- Entering all details onto the systems and cross check against physical documents or samples
- Managing samples and chase suppliers for sample delivery dates
- Ensuring the highest level of product quality is maintained
- Maintenance of reports
- Weekly reporting where needed
Ideally you will be proactive with strong self-motivation, you will also need good communication and interpersonal skills as well as a strong work ethic and able to adapt and pick up on new processes and tasks as the role evolves.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a buying office preferred but not essential
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent administration skills
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Commercial awareness and a keen eye for detail
This is a great opportunity to work for a fantastic business, in beautiful offices. Due to the location of the office, you must have a full UK driving licence and your own transport.
As well as a salary of £18,000 per annum, you will receive the following benefits:
- Hours - Monday - Friday
- Opportunity for flexible hours
- 28 days annual leave plus statutory
- Other benefits to include: Death in service, contributory pension scheme, social committee, free fruit, employee assistance helpline, eye care vouchers, car valeting.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.