Role: Technical Support Administration Data AnalysisLocation: ReigateType: Temporary 6 months likely to be extendedPay: £9 per hourHours: Monday Friday 9am 5pmStart date: ASAP Tate have...
Our client, leading the way in fin tech solutions currently have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Specialist to join the team.
As the technical support specialist you will responsible for third level technical support to assigned product lines. You will ensure you maintain close relationships with key client contacts and use your outstanding technical skills to resolve application issues. You will play a key role in recommending new configurations to assist their customers in achieving organisational goals.
Here's what you will do;
- Perform technical analysis to determine root cause and define and implement resolutions to reported client software incidents.
- Document internal and external correspondence for incident resolution including solutions, procedures and standards.
- Analyse technical configurations, integration, data migrations and technical installations for client systems to perform in-depth technical troubleshooting and recommend solutions. Analyse and document requirements and rules, enhancements or changes.
- Responsible for training new and existing team members.
- Provide technical and process mentoring as a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Monitor case record quality as relates to root cause, categorisations, customer feedback and status.
- Participate and lead internal meetings such as attending internal customer transition meetings leading customer support discussions, actively engaging in sprint reviews and reporting back to the team.
- Maintain custom components: interfaces, workflows, forms
- Lead monthly Root Cause Analysis reviews with team members and provide feedback to Technical Support Manager and Production Support/Development Teams.
- Act as senior escalation level to internal Support Team (Level 1 and Level 2) for technical issues.
- Review and approve Knowledge Articles.
- Responsible for project management and/or execution of special projects.
- Review and Approve Standard Operating Procedures
- Perform database tasks: database backup/restore, custom scripts and queries
- Maintain local customers environments on MS Hyper-V's and M Remote
- Develop and maintain assigned technical standards for use in client and internal projects.To be successful you will need extensive experience in a similar role with a demonstrated ability to learn complex software. Naturally you will have experience in software development lifecycle and have excellent project management skills. You will need a good working knowledge of Salesforce.com, XML and /or Splunk and a bachelor's degree will give you the edge.
- This is a great opportunity to opportunity to join an industry leader. You will have an opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the field. To be considered click apply now and follow the prompts.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.