AdministratorOur client an established company that supplies to the UK and International market is currently looking to recruit an Administrator to join their friendly team....
Administrator Winchester ( Outskirts) 10 Month Contract- £20-22.5k
We are looking for a proactive Administrator that will maintain and support the security administration process for the team throughout this project. You will be a self-starter that will be happy to muck in and take accountability for the smooth running of this vital Administration process. You will be a team player, able to work hard but have fun along the way.
- To process clearance forms and maintain the database and process applications
- Order office and equipment when required
- Booking travel and hotels
- Cover reception when required
- Booking meeting rooms, produce meeting agendas and ordering catering
- Logging goods in and out
- General organisation and maintenance of office and meeting rooms
- Support team
- Ad hoc duties when required
- Competent in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to portray and maintain a professional image on behalf of the company
- Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise and work methodically
- Reliable- Proactive- Flexible approach and able to work under pressure
The nuts and bolts- You will ideally have your own transport, although this location is accessible by public transport, the bus service is very limited.
The hours are: 8am until 4pm Monday to Friday
This will initially be for a 10 month fixed term contract.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.