Job Role: ReceptionistSalary: 25KLocations: BlackfriarsHours: Shifts required will alternate between 8.30am 4.30pm and 10am 6pm.I am currently recruiting for a Receptionist to work for my...
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a high end Investment Management company based in Belgravia. They are looking for a Front Of House Receptionist to add to the face of their business.
This Role is offering a salary of £22,000 - £25,000 per annum.
The working hours are 9.00am - 6:00pm
This is a fantastic opportunity to step into a large, well established organisation to gain experience in a corporate environment.
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting Guests
- Providing refreshments for meetings
- Assisting PA's when necessary
- Ad hoc office duties as required
- Diary management and maintaining calendars for meeting rooms
- Organising travel itineraries and expenses
You will be:
- Polished, Friendly and immaculately presented
- Professional and discreet
- High organisational skills
- Excellent time management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work on own initiative
A high level a customer service experience would be preferable e.g. Cabin Crew
Due to the volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.