Marketing Communications Specialist£25k £35k per annum (dependent on experience)Milton Keynes Our client, a leading global organisation within their industry are currently recruiting a Marketing Communications...
Channel Marketing Specialist
£25k - £35k per annum (dependent on experience)
Our client, a leading global organisation within their industry are currently recruiting a Channel Marketing Specialist to manage and evaluate the marketing programme for assigned UK Channel Partners.
You will need a broad knowledge and experience having worked across the full marketing mix, alongside a strong understanding of how these are implemented to drive commercial performance and sales success. An understanding of the franchise network model would be hugely desirable.
- To be the main point of contact for all channel partners and coordinate, manage and evaluate all marketing activity throughout the network
- To support in increasing the effectiveness of channel partners marketing approaches and activities, with the overall goal of supporting them in improving their local market share
- You will be confident in your ability to guide and support channel partners with best practice advice across the full suite of channel activities, including but not limited to: website and digital marketing, social media, direct marketing, sponsorship and PR
- To support in the organisation of up to 12 events throughout the year, from initial planning and pre-event promotion, through to post event evaluation, ensuring successful delivery against the event strategy
- Asset management of event kits and materials, as well as on-site event management (where necessary) including liaison with suppliers, agencies and business partners
- Manage and maintain the partner marketing systems, including the marketing portal and lead management system. Ensure content is up to date at all times and work with channel partners and agency partners to improve the service provided
- Ensure full utilisation throughout the network of POS, marketing materials and collateral produced by the marketing team
- Monitor and analyse utilisation of systems and collateral to support increased usage
- Administer and manage the overall network marketing programme including quarterly training
- To have responsibility for the marketing team's network communications, including the announcement of marketing initiatives and the availability of marketing support materials via bulletins and other communication channels
- Degree level education in a relevant discipline and/or marketing qualification
- A strong understanding of and experience having supported a franchise network model
- Partnership marketing experience
- Well rounded knowledge and experience of full mix marketing and how this drives and supports sales success
- Solid understanding and experience of market access via channel partners and related sales processes
- Event management experience
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to engage effectively with individuals and teams at all levels
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to work well under pressure and juggle multiple priorities
- Willingness to work outside normal office hours and periodically travel throughout the UK as may be required
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.