Permanent position available for an experienced Credit Controller to join a busy, structured team helping maintain the cash flow from corporate customers.Salary up to £22000...
£23,000 + Bonus
Are you an experienced Credit Controller professional?
Can you demonstrate key experience of working with large accounts?
If so this could be just the opportunity you are looking for.
- Ensure end-to-end collections process for all overdue accounts.
- Manage and monitor cash collections with large ledgers and a high number of accounts.
- Achieve agreed targets and deadlines.
- Deal with complex queries from Senior Finance team or clients.
- Providing assistance and support as required to the team.
- Comprehensive understanding of billing and credit-control end-to-end process.
- Ability to manage and prioritisation of own workload.
- Confident to deal with complex queries.
Are you credible, open and honest with the courage to challenge, can lead by example and is able to encourage team spirits. Can you demonstrate good personal organisational skills with the ability to pay attention to detail whilst working to strict deadlines?
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.