Tate are currently recruiting for a long term Customer Service Advisor in Windsor for a social housing company.Duties will include;Dealing with residentsBooking in repairsDiscussing rentTaking...
Customer Service Advisor - £20,000 to £21,000 St Albans, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Our Client a trusted and well established and not for profit organisation situated in central St Albans are currently on the recruit for a highly organised and customer service focused Customer Service Advisor with the ability to build and maintain relationships with ease and a tenacious attitude to getting the job done!
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Dealing with both inbound and outbound telephone activities
- Account management
- Conversion of inbound enquiries to sales
- Adherence of FCA regulations
- Advising on products and services
- Updating of internal databases
Skills and experience:-
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skill
- Previous experience in an insurance/telesales environment
- Computer literacy - Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Exemplary customer service skill
- The ability to influence and manage relationships in a KPI driven environment
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.