Tate are currently recruiting for a Data Technician / Administrator Package: £17K £20K + annual company bonus + onsite parkingWorking: 35 hours per week, Monday...
We are currently recruiting for a Data Systems Cleanser for our client based in Kingston.
This is a temporary role and requires the successful candidate to be immediately available to start.
- Data cleansing and deduplication
- Monitoring data accuracy and quality
- High-level data entry of gaps
- Monitor and escalate serious data matters to senior members of the team
- Support the implementation of D365
Essential Skills and Experience
- Previous administration experience
- Experience with, or a willingness to learn about business intelligence tools
- An intermediate understanding of MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Motivated and a willingness to learn
- Ability to manage own workload
- An understanding of data protection and GDPR regulations
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working with ERP systems / D365
- Understanding of data warehousing concepts
- Previous experience working with large quantities of high-level data
- Support experience on IT system migration projects
Please apply today to be considered for this position.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.