Office AdministratorWe are looking for an inquisitive Administrator to work in a full time position for our unique and fascinating client in Winchester. This role...
HR Administrator - Part time - 20-25 hours
Our client a worldwide company that deals with some of the best brands in their industry are currently looking to recruit a HR Administrator to join their HR team on a part time basis to support the smooth running of the HR team across a broad range of HR processes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all employees and managing general HR queries
- Upkeep of data onto relevant systems and ensuring data quality
- Administration support across the employee life cycle i.e contracts, offers of employments, probation and resignations
- Maintaining HR records ensuring a high level of accuracy ensuring confidentiality and GDPR compliance
- Liaising with external providers across a broad range of HR initiatives
- General administrative support
You will need:
- Previous experience as a HR Administrator (essential)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent attention to detail
- To be professional in your approach
- To be tactful, diplomatic and approachable
- Competent in dealing with difficult situations
- A high level of competency in the use of MS Office packages
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.