Are you looking to add some invaluable customer services & administration work experience to your CV? Or are you presently working within customer services in...
Are you a confident Customer Service professional, with proven Office experience?
Are you self-motivated, driven and ambitious?
Do you have a keen interest in working within the Insurance sector?
Do you wish to be part of a forward thinking, fun and busy working environment?
If the answer is "YES" to the above, then we have a Perfect job for you!
We are working with a market leading independent Insurance broker. Serving clients to find the best policy to suit their needs for car, van and other such insurances, our client can offer a buzzing, friendly and dynamic working environment in exchange for your Customer Service and Administration skills as outlined below.
The position based in Potters Bar is for a Customer Service Administrator. Full time, permanent and with an attractive salary of up to £17,000 (DOE). Benefits, as well as holiday package, include;
- Departmental bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training and development
- Stakeholder scheme after 1 years' service
- Social events to enjoy throughout the year
The overall responsibilities will encompass;
- Supporting customers with website queries
- Answering emails
- Handling phone enquiries
- Being a Live Chat Advisor to answer queries relating to the company website, policies and general queries
- Investigating website access issues - liaising with IT to resolve these
- Learning all of the products to enable you to speak confidently to both existing and prospect customers
- To handle claims administration
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Amy Collicott from Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.