Sales Manager New BusinessFlexible working 37.5 hours Home based £50 60k basic plus a rewarding profit related bonus, paid on a monthly basis Company car...
Development Operations Manager - IT
£47k per annum, plus amazing benefits
37.5hrs, Full time
Milton Keynes based
Our client, a leading global organisation within their industry are currently recruiting due to ongoing industry evolution and exciting times ahead...
We are seeking a Development Operations Manager, to join in providing leadership and support enabling the business to operate successfully and achieve its corporate objectives both today and in the future.
- To work alongside software development, Infrastructure teams and the wider business to facilitate the smooth building, deployment and maintenance of core products and services
- To effectively work with internal teams to design and create new features and, scripts to automate core business processes using appropriate scripting languages and, tools as well as maintain existing systems
- Provide Level 2 technical support to the wider business
- Execute and automate operational processes and integration's fast, accurately and securely
- Implement integration's requested by customers and help develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis and build/Implement tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Design procedures and Configuration Management systems to allow for consistent configuration, system troubleshooting and ongoing maintenance.
- Work with the Software Development and Infrastructure teams ensure new products and services can work within the core platforms.
- Work with the business to understand requirements to create function design documents
- The ability to forge and maintain strong internal relationships, effectively communicating to best understand and support in business objectives both today and in the future
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong technical IT knowledge, with the ability to translate and simplify developments to the wider business
- A keen interest and aptitude to learn about business IT, information systems and security is essential
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, stakeholder management and influencing skills across all business levels
- Experience of risk management and ability to demonstrate strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in progressing through increasingly complex, technology-based projects
- Enthusiastic, determined and committed
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV or call Izzie on: 01908 200990
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.