Our Exeter based client is requiring a Cash Managements Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis.
This role would be suitable for someone who is looking to develop their current accounts/ finance skills and experience within the finance sector.
The main duties include;
- General office administration.
- Data entry using internal system.
- Registering and supplying invoices.
- Monitoring and maintaining supplier accounts.
- Cash management.
- Assist and support cash management department.
The ideal candidate must;
- Have minimum C grade GSCE Maths & English qualifications.
- Experience using MS Office including Excel and word.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven work experience in an office environment.
- Be efficient and highly accurate.
This is a full time position, 37.5 hours per week.
For more information, please call 01392 432 861 and speak to Charlotte
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.