Team Support AdministratorMy client is a firm of professional probate genealogists that provide a comprehensive range of support services to those dealing with Estate...
We are currently working with a well-established Property Management company based in the West End who are seeking a Leasehold Team Administrator to join their growing team.
Stunning offices, a hardworking and supportive team and the chance to play an integral part of this growing business - this is an amazing opportunity to join a company who take huge pride in what they do and every single one of their employees.
As part of the Leasehold Team, you will mainly deal with the administering and processing of consents and formalities relating to the sales of properties and requests for permission/changes to lease terms.
The duties of the role will include:
- Administering the Landlord's requirements as part of the sales, transfers, re-mortgages and consent applications relating to the customers properties
- Liaising with solicitors during the conveyancing process, transfers, sales and re-mortgages
- Interpreting and understanding legal documents
- Dealing with consents for assignments or transfers
- Processing completion registration and Land Registry compliant certificates
- Producing accurate information and reports
- Maintaining computerised and manual records regarding service charges
- Dealing with legal enquiries and processes related to the salary of existing leasehold properties
Knowledge and an understanding of the legal requirements applicable to the transfer and mortgage of Leasehold and Freehold property as Land Registry titles would be beneficial.
A strong attention to detail is key as well as the ability to work to strict deadlines and the confidence to liaise with people at all levels.
The role is full time, permanent and offering a salary of £22,000 - £26,000 (dependent on experience).
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.