Payroll AdministratorBorehamwood£24-28k 9/12 month contract Working for a client who have enjoyed continued success and growth within its specialist field, we are looking for...
We are recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to work for a fast growing company based in Welwyn Garden City.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Working within a friendly finance team of 5.
- Processing weekly payroll for up to 200 staff
- Preparing the Manual calculation sheet
- Weekly BACS transfers
- Preparing weekly payroll reports
- HMRC Submissions & RTI
- Dealing with payroll queries
- Preparing/Reconciling PAYE, NI, CSA, AEO payments
Ideal candidate will have:-
- 2 years' experience of payroll
- Construction background would be an advantage
- High level of accuracy
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Must be a team player
If you have the right experience for this role please press the apply button or contact Sandy Bains on 07392862047 for further information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.