HR AdvisorFixed term contract 6/12 months£28,000-30,000 per annum Our client are a well-established company and a leader in their industry, they have a workforce of...
Fixed term contract for an HR Administrator to provide a responsive, effective support for a large, corporate employer and their UK employees.
Working in a well-equipped head office environment, and within a large HR department. Here, you will interact with stakeholders in person, by phone and email.
Ideally, you'll be CIPD qualified with similar experience in a HR role / department.
- The position is available to start on 1 April for twelve months.
- Based in Luton, accessible from the M1 and Luton Parkway station. Car parking on site too.
Your remit will be to:
- Process starter, leaver and contract admin
- Maintain accurate employee information
- Handle maternity/paternity leave and flexible working requests
- Handling queries on holiday leave, sickness, maternity
- Manage sickness absence and AWOL
- Support staff with front line HR system queries
- Project work
- Organise the department's stationary and provide adhoc admin support
Tate would love to receive your application asap. Interviews will happen over the next week ready for a start date 1 April.
Please use the APPLY button, or call Tate Hitchin for more details.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.