Tate are working with a leading financial services organisation on the outskirts of Exeter to recruit Member Support Adviser's to support their ambitious growth plans.As...
We are recruiting for a Customer Support Specialist at a well established agricultural client.
Responsibilities of the Customer Support Specialist:
- Key focus on customer support and service.
- Provide technical advice and create opportunities for further sales.
- Create awareness for current special offers.
- Assist the marketing team in building appropriate promotions.
- Process sales orders and direct ship orders.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Technical knowledge of aftermarket parts for the agricultural
- Experience and commitment to delivering outstanding
- Good communication skills with an excellent telephone manner;
- Intermediate MS office skills;
- A team player able to work flexibly to support the department as required.
This is a role in a customer services team taking inbound calls from business customers in relation to orders and general enquiries relating to spare parts. The enquiries are of a technical nature and therefore you'll need to have some relevant experience of parts - this could be from within automotive, aerospace or the agricultural industry. You might have worked has a car/bike/motorbike/bus mechanic/engineer and fancy moving into an office role, studied a relevant degree which exposed you to parts, grew up on a farm and therefore have an understanding of machinery or worked within the parts department of a dealership - or something else that's relevant!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.