Import Coordinator Key Accounts About our Client:Our client is a UK based supply chain, freight forwarding and logistics brand and are theUKs predominant international supply...
Air Import Clerk
About our Client
Our Client is a global provider of transportation and logistics services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets.
Purpose of the role
- Too liaise with customers ensuring service levels are maintained
- You will be the first point of call for customers
- Ensure all Air Import/Customs documentation is compliant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Arranging shipments start to finish
- Customs entries
- Invoicing / Queries
- Sending POD
- Dealing with Customs
- Dealing with airlines
The Ideal Candidate
You will be a proactive professional with a "can do" attitude towards work. To succeed in this role you will have the ability to think on your feet and take the initiative in delivering upon brand/client expectations. This role will suit professionals looking to join a large organisation that they aim to grow with and build a career with.
- Customs Entries: 1 year (Required)
- Minimum of 1 year experience
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.